Spotify UI need to update Offline mode access

Spotify please setup the Offline mode button on the main menu e.g. below setting 
(currently, I need to tab 4 time to activate offline mode and tab 3 times to go back to playlist. This is so not friendly)



Would this be a consideration of offline music cost is higher than online music?

Well, it DOESNT MATTER!



My data plan is limited at 3GB a month.


  • I will go OFFLINE MODE whenever I go outside of home.
  • Only at home when my internet is connected to Wifi, I will change to ONLINE MODE to:
    • Discover music &
    • Save songs for OFFLINE mode
This behaviour will not change because Spotify make the OFFLINE button more difficult to access.

If you are Spotify fan and support this, please visit Spotify forum here to KUDOS this suggestion.


Thank you 




Also, maybe following design framework can be consider for customer experience improvement.





Comments